TLR Hydraulics services complete rig and frac repair consisting of hydraulic power units, agitators, preventive maintenance, torque converters, draw works, compounds, mud pumps, clutches, electric motors, natural gas and compressors.
With our extensive hydraulic and pneumatic capabilities in house, we are able to offer in-the-field service for your equipment, machinery, and components. Let us help your business operate with minimal downtime and increased reliability.
Do you need your hydraulic system repaired while it's in the field? Give us a call!
We understand the urgency of industrial machine downtime, so we will send out technicians to your work site to troubleshoot your system.
We offer on-site hydraulic repair service in the oil field, construction sites and industrial complexes. We also handle interchange specialists, garbage trucks, belly/end dumps, and much more.
- Construction – front end loaders, excavators, balers, graders, etc.
- Agriculture – harvesters, planters, irrigation, tractors, shakers, etc.
- Recycling – garbage packers, transfer equipment, compacting equipment, etc.
- Metal Recycling – balers, material handlers, shears, loading equipment, etc.
- Industrial – compression molders, injection molders, punches, forges, extrusion presses, scrap shears, etc.
We can also help design just about any hydraulic system you would like to fabricate.
From troubleshooting to modifications to an existing system to preventative maintenance, count on us to address your needs. No matter your industry, regardless of the type of equipment, TLR Hydraulic’s field service team is available 24 hours a day.